||Head of Marketing and Admissions
||No supervisory duties
The administrative assistant will perform a variety of administrative duties in support of the admissions department and for specific initiatives as directed by the Head of Marketing and Admissions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Input all incoming leads into the student software program
- Prepare all of the follow ups for the Admission counsellors in Barrie
- Prepare and follow up with all of the appointment reminders for prospective students
- Input all of the outstanding documents and required items for new students
- Manage student files until all admission documents and medical documentation is collected
- Create orientation packages and complete confirmation calls for student orientation
- Prepare enrollment packages for the admission counsellors
- Assist with marketing initiatives as directed
- Assist with graduation ceremonies
- Conduct research for the admissions and marketing departments as directed
- Conduct initial contact with prospective students as directed
- Assist with the College social media presence as directed
- Other duties as assigned and related to the admissions or marketing departments
Post secondary education within a related field would be considered an asset.
Previous experience in an office setting is preferred but not required.
- Familiar with Private Career Colleges
- Private Career Colleges Act
- Accessibility of Ontarians Disability Act – Customer Service Standard
- Social Media
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Outlook
- Google Mail and Calendar
- Bilingualism – English and French is considered an asset but is not required
- Able to drive and have access to a reliable vehicle
- Communicate with internal staff
- Position location: Sudbury, Ontario
- Work environment: Office position that might require working outdoors during outreaches
- Hours of work: 12-15 hours per week
- Schedule of work: 8:00am – 11:00am; This position operates on a flex schedule and will require work to be completed outside these hours. If a flex schedule is not possible then time in lieu will be provided.
- Attention to Detail
- Communication – Written
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Multi-tasking Ability
The successful candidate can expect a starting wage between $14.00 – $16.00 per hour.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and identify the position and location that you are applying for in the subject line.
CTS Canadian Career College and Modern College of Hairstyling and Esthetics is an equal opportunity employer.