Register for the course at any time and get one-year access
What’s Included in the Course?
- Access to hundreds of AEMCA-type scenario questions and stand-alone questions; + detailed written and video solutions
- Hundreds of instructional videos, high quality medical images, and integrated BLS and ALS documents
- Integrated Pre-hospital Emergency Care Syllabus
- Mock AEMCA Exams, study-guide documents, video presentations, and PowerPoint AEMCA study guides
- Four 3-hour online synchronous classes with expert AEMCA-Exam instructor Caroline Richards
- A 4-week study schedule designed to keep you on track for passing the exam.
We explain the course in more detail in our YouTube video. Please watch it here below.
- $299 for CTS Students.
- $399 for non-CTS applicants.
- For more information or questions please email: email@example.com
- If you are a CTS Grad contact your campus program coordinator; Paul Chambers firstname.lastname@example.org, Dan O’Hare email@example.com ,or Sarah Forbes firstname.lastname@example.org, for verification and you will receive instructions on how to receive the full discount
- If 4 NON-CTS students join as a group, the cost is $299 each.
To get an idea of how the online course works, please try our DEMO Site here:
Click on this link: https://elearning.ctsccc.com/course/view.php?id=17
Next Course Offering: August 21, 2017