Register for the course at any time and get one-year access
What’s Included in the Course?
- Access to hundreds of AEMCA-type scenario questions and stand-alone questions; + detailed written and video solutions
- Hundreds of instructional videos, high quality medical images, and integrated BLS and ALS documents
- Integrated Pre-hospital Emergency Care Syllabus
- Mock AEMCA Exams, study-guide documents, video presentations, and PowerPoint AEMCA study guides
- Four 3-hour online synchronous classes with expert AEMCA-Exam instructor Caroline Richards
- A 4-week study schedule designed to keep you on track for passing the exam.
We explain the course in more detail in our YouTube video. Please watch it here below.
- $299 for CTS Students.
- $399 for non-CTS applicants.
- For more information or questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a CTS Grad contact your campus program coordinator for verification and you will receive instructions on how to receive the full discount; (Paul Chambers email@example.com, Dan O’Hare firstname.lastname@example.org ,Sarah Forbes email@example.com or Kim Bolton firstname.lastname@example.org )
- If 4 NON-CTS students join as a group, the cost is $299 each.
- The college sends enrollment confirmations to new students by no later than the end of the next business day after students register.
To get an idea of how the online course works, please try our DEMO Site here:
Click on this link: https://elearning.ctsccc.com/course/view.php?id=17
Next Course Offering: TBA