CTS Canadian Career College welcomes International students.
We are very pleased to work with recruiting agencies in Canada or abroad to assist them and their clients with finding the best education solution. Individual international students are also encouraged to contact us whether they are in Canada or in their home country.
To apply as an international student, you must submit a completed application form along with copies of official educational certificates/transcripts showing courses taken and grades obtained.
Please ensure that you include a photocopy of your passport.
All photocopies must be certified by the issuing institution or notarized.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
English Language Proficiency
All applicants for whom English is a foreign language must provide proof of language proficiency.
CTS Canadian Career College accepts the following language proficiency tests and scores for all programs with the exception of the Pharmacy Technician program (see separate requirements listed below):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)– internet-based test (iBT): minimum 80
- International English Language Testing Services (IELTS): minimum 6.0 overall and no band below 5.5
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) – 800
For the Pharmacy Technician program, the following language proficiency tests and scores will be accepted:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)– internet-based test (iBT): overall minimum 91 (with no lower than 23 for Speaking, 25 for Writing, 22 for Reading, and 21 for Listening)
- International English Language Testing Services (IELTS): minimum 6.5 overall and no band below 6.0
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB): overall score 81 (with minimum scores of 3+ for Speaking, 80 for Writing, 83 for Reading, and 80 for Listening)
- The Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees (CanTEST): minimum score of 4.5 for Speaking, 4.0 for Writing, 4.5 for Reading, and 4.5 for Listening
*Program minimums subject to change
Please submit completed application packages to:
- Jason Portugues, Marketing Manager/International Students Admissions Officer