This scholarship fund will be used to assist six (6) students per year to pursue their education as a Personal Support Worker at CTS Canadian Career College (North Bay and Sudbury Campuses ONLY)
1. The scholarship shall be known as the Plan “A” / CTS Scholarship
2. The scholarship shall be to the value of $250-$500, applicable to the PSW program at CTS Canadian Career College.
3. Student(s) must be a full-time student as defined by the College.
4. The student(s) must be aspiring to take the 29 week Personal Support Worker program at CTS Canadian Career College (North Bay / Sudbury campuses only)
5. The student(s) must demonstrate financial need.
6. The student(s) must meet CTS Canadian Career College’s PSW program entrance requirements.
7. The scholarship award will be made directly to CTS Canadian Career College and will be applied to the recipient’s outstanding tuition.
8. The Scholarship Committee will be responsible for the selection, allocation and management of the scholarship. All scholarship decisions are final. Successful scholarship recipient(s) will be notified prior to the program start date.
9. The conditions of the PLAN “A” / CTS – PSW SCHOLARSHIP CONDITIONS may be amended at any time.
APPLY HEREApplications for the scholarship should be submitted to CTS Canadian Career College (campus of your choice), or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful scholarship recipients will be notified.
**Only successful scholarship recipients will be notified.**