Register for the course at any time and get one-year access
What’s Included in the Course?
- Access to hundreds of AEMCA-type scenario questions and stand-alone questions;
- Integrated BLS and ALS documents;
- Integrated Pre-hospital Emergency Care Syllabus;
- Pre- and post-assessment for students to evaluate their mastery of the content;
- Video tutorial with AEMCA-Exam instructor Kim Bolton on how to answer AEMCA-style multiple multiples;
- Email access to instructor Kim Bolton for help as needed;
- A 5-week study schedule designed to keep you on track for passing the exam.
- $299 for CTS Students.
- $399 for non-CTS applicants.
- For more information or questions please email: email@example.com
- If you are a CTS Grad contact your campus program coordinator for verification and you will receive instructions on how to receive the full discount; (Paul Chambers firstname.lastname@example.org, Dan O’Hare email@example.com ,Sarah Forbes firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim Bolton email@example.com )
- If 4 NON-CTS students join as a group, the cost is $299 each.
- The college sends enrollment confirmations to new students by no later than the end of the next business day after students register.
To get an idea of how the online course works, please try our DEMO Site here:
Click on this link: https://elearning.ctsccc.com/course/view.php?id=17
Next Course Offering: August 19th, 2019