||North Bay, Ontario
||No supervisory duties
The successful candidate will be expected to clean classrooms, offices, and common areas.
A comprehensive outline of expectations will be provided upon hiring.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Emptying garbage cans
- Recycling removal
- Sweeping floors
- Vacuuming carpets
- Washing floors
- Dusting and wiping down tables and desks
- Glass and mirror cleaning
- Washing and sanitizing toilets and sinks and restocking disposables
- Ordering and monitoring of cleaning and bathroom supplies
- Sterilizing and sanitizing fixtures and surfaces
- Maintaining a list of Safety Data Sheets for all cleaning products utilized
- Other duties as assigned
No formal education is required for this position.
Custodial experience is preferred but not required. The college will train the successful applicant.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Safety Data Sheets
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System
- Working with competing priorities and deadlines
- Communicate with internal stakeholders
- Prioritize, schedule, and plan effectively
- Position location: North Bay, Ontario
- Work environment: Cleaning within office and classroom environment
- Hours of work: Permanent, part-time 25-30 hours per week
- Schedule of work: Schedule to be arranged with successful candidate
The successful candidate can expect a wage between 16$ – 18$ per hour and will be eligible for medical benefits upon successful completion of the probationary period
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the position and location that you are applying for in the subject line.
CTS Canadian Career College and Modern College of Hairstyling and Esthetics is an equal opportunity employer.