Discover Our Programs in Kinesiology at CTS
Prepare for a career in the Health Sciences at our locations in Sudbury, Barrie, North Bay, or Sault Ste Marie
At CTS Canadian Career College, we have a number of different programs for students looking to build on their interests in the field of kinesiology. Students can choose from our Pharmacy Technician, Massage Therapy, or Paramedic programs and prepare to transition into a rewarding healthcare profession.
By training in one of these three areas, you can apply your knowledge of anatomy and the mechanics of body movement to make a real difference in the lives of others. As a small college that cares about your success, we’re here to support your journey to a new career at every stage.
Find Your Path in Kinesiology & Health Sciences
Whether you’re hoping to work at the front line of our medical services system or build your own business, we have a pathway for you. Our programs include:
Pharmacy Technician Program (78 weeks)
- Teaching students to deliver optimal patient-centered care in collaboration with pharmacists and other health personnel
Paramedic Training Program (1 year)
- Preparing you to practice emergency pre-hospital medical care and to function as an integral member of the health care team
Massage Therapy Program (2 years)
- Covering advanced treatment options for common conditions treated by massage therapists
All three programs are offered at our Sudbury, Barrie, North Bay and Sault St Marie campuses.
Gain Practical Skills for a Work Environment
Programs at CTS Canadian Career College are designed to help you transition easily from student to working professionally in your chosen healthcare field. Depending on the program, you’ll find:
- Hands-on training in simulation environments
- Clinical and field placements for you to apply skills learned in the classroom
- Highly-trained instructors
- A pathway to licensing exams to become a qualified professional
Supporting the Cost of Your New Career
To ease the burden of training for a new career, we’re currently offering a promotion of 30-50% off tuition fees, depending on the program you choose!
Our financial aid officer (FAO) is always available to meet students and work with them to find the best solution to finance their education at CTS. Once you begin your program, the FAO is also available throughout the school year to help if your financial circumstances change and will provide guidance at the end of your program about the best way to manage any student loan debts you may have incurred.
Are you ready to train for a new career?
Fill out the form to get started!