NOVEMBER 27th (3PM and 6:30PM) FREE INFORMATION SESSIONS!!!
1. Location: 66 ELM ST. CTS Canadian Career College SUDBURY campus
2. Location (online): Can also be attended virtually! From the comfort of your own home
3. Location (online): No computer? No Problem! attend at our North Bay or Barrie campuses in person and view the presentation virtually with moderator on-site! (6:30 pm time only)
In an era of rapid change in health care delivery, the pharmacy profession is experiencing significant growth and development. This can be largely attributed to factors such as:
- Our aging population
- New regulations within the Pharmacy Industry
- Drug advances in the Pharmaceutical Industry
As a newly regulated profession with a greater scope of practice, pharmacy technicians play an integral role in both hospital and community pharmacies alike. This regulations will also help in the evolution of wages, because it will differentiate between the new profession of pharmacy technicians, who assume greater responsibilities in the pharmacy, versus the vastly different duties of pharmacy assistants.
Employment within the Pharmacy Industry is expected to increase in the coming decades, as general indicators for the pharmacy industry predict continued expansion. There is a wide range of employment opportunities, which include:
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Education & Training
The following is a compilation of the licensed pharmacists, licensed pharmacy technicians and accredited pharmacies in Canada as of January 1, 2014. The outlook and opportunities within the Pharmacy Industry are exciting – we hope that you will join us and explore the options! Register to reserve your spot.
Virtual Tour of our Sudbury Pharmacy Technician Classroom: