||Director of Admissions
||No supervisory duties
The Admission Counselor will advise current and prospective students on educational issues, career planning and personal development. They will be responsible for attending community outreach initiatives, community events, and conducting presentations for the purpose of educating the public about programs, services, and benefits offered at CTS Canadian Career College and Modern College of Hairstyling and Esthetics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond and follow-up to student inquiries and provide them with the information as required
- Create and maintain student records
- Arrange and schedule meetings with the prospective student
- Prepare enrollment packages
- Complete enrolment paperwork with students
- Assist the student to complete all program specific admission requirements
- Assist with marketing initiatives as directed
- Assist with graduation ceremonies
- Assist with the College social media presence as directed
- Phone Duties
- Prepare, attend, teardown community outreaches
- Other duties as assigned and related to the admissions or marketing departments
College Diploma or University degree preferably in Business, Marketing, or related field will be considered an asset but is not required.
The successful candidate should have previous experience with sales, marketing, communications, and customer service.
- Familiar with Private Career Colleges
- Private Career Colleges Act
- Accessibility of Ontarians Disability Act – Customer Service Standard
- Social Media
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Mail, Docs, and Calendar
- Bilingualism – English and French is considered an asset but is not required
- Ability to travel for community outreaches
- Conduct yourself professionally at all times
- Communicate with internal staff
- Position location: North Bay, Ontario
- Work environment: On-site / Remote office position
- Hours of work: 30 – 40 hours per week
- Work schedule will vary, and will be comprised of afternoon / evening / weekend shifts.
The successful candidate can expect a starting range between $16.00 – $18.00 per hour, plus shift premium, plus commission and bonuses. Medical Benefits are available for all employees upon successful completion of their probationary period.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and identify the position and location that you are applying for in the subject line.
CTS Canadian Career College and Modern College of Hairstyling and Esthetics is an equal opportunity employer.