95% OF TRAFFIC TICKETS ARE NOT CONTESTED IN COURT!
Got a ticket or just want to be made aware of your rights under Ontario’s Highway Traffic Act and the Provincial Offences Act?
Come out to learn more about dealing with traffic tickets. If you don’t have a current ticket, prepare ahead for any future ones. Learn if and how you could assist others with their tickets!
CTS Canadian Career College Paralegal Studies and X-Police Barrie’s Gerry LeBlanc want to answer your questions.
We will be covering the following (not limited to):
– Highway Traffic Act rules and common violations
– Provincial Offences Act, which sets our the rules and procedures
– Proper ticket filing from the officer (improper filing can have your ticket dismissed)
– Paying your ticket vs Plea vs Fighting your ticket
– Representing yourself and how the court system works
– What demerit points mean for you
– The role of the Paralegal
Don’t let your insurance sky rocket, come find out what you can do to fight your ticket!
May 7th at 5:30PM
Limited space available, RSVP today to reserve your spot.